The Thermaissance Story
Derived by combining thermal and renaissance, Thermaissance is a smart textiles venture with a mission to reduce microbial contamination of textiles while ensuring adequate comfort.
Thermaissance’s fabric technology has been scientifically tested in various ISO 17025 certified laboratories (WHO's requirement) and have been shown to reduce range of bacteria, viruses and fungi on the fabric, thus protecting the fabric from various germs. The technology works 24/7 by disrupting the membrane of viruses and bacteria, eventually killing them by hindering their ability to thrive.
Thermaissance’s products are reusable, non-toxic and recyclable.
Achievements & Recognitions
- Recognized as an 'Innovative Company Manufacturing PPE using Circularity and Sustainability Approach' by International Finance Corporation (IFC), part of World Bank Group
- Selected as Top 50 Innovative Healthcare Companies in the World by International Forums on Advancement in Healthcare (IFAH) in 2019
- Recognized by Accelerating Growth of New India’s Innovations (AGNIi), the National Technology Commercialization Program showcasing India’s best innovations
- Recognized as one of the top innovative healthcare companies by NITI Aayog's Atal Innovation Mission in its Innovations for You Book showcasing India's top healthcare innovations
- Recognized as Top 16 Covid-19 Startups by NITI Aayog
- One of the 75 winners of Economic Times Power of Ideas program (out of 18000+ ideas)
- Supported by Atal Innovation Mission's Gujarat University Startup and Entrepreneurship Council (GUSEC) and Mazumdar Shaw Medical Foundation's Technology Business Incubator at Narayana Health
- Recognized under Start-up India program of the Government of India
- Has filed various patents in India
- US FDA Registered